The world is coming to an end…Clay Aiken revealed he’s gay (shock) and McCain suspended his campaign, for what I assume will be a very short time (actual shock). The financial crisis has everyone by the short hairs though, wondering what will happen to our way of living.
So in that vein, I propose, my own personal bailout.
- I would like a job that is steady in work, but not over or underwhelming.
- I would like time to actually clean my kitchen. I don’t want to do it. I just want to have the time.
- I demand time to actually see The Mister. He works afternoons and we see each other in passing, save one day a week. It’s easy some weeks like this when I’m busier than a cat in heat. But I feel as if I’ve been a bad partner…and I don’t like the self-imposed guilt.
- I will accept oversight on my finances. In fact, if someone could just take care of that, I’d be thrilled.
- I call for regulating my meals. I’d like to get at least two, if not three, square meals a day.
- I move for a delay in having to do things…I’d debate someone, but I’d like a delay in, say, paying my mortgage.
So there’s six ideas for a good start to a personal bailout. Something tells me no one is going to get on board with this.